четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

THE JEZABELS SAHARA MAHALA DOWNLOAD

I've walked a thousand, To see you to heaven, To see you, where heather grows. Login with Facebook Error: Add it to our wiki. Oh, good feeling, It seems I've waited; The seed, The moment of completeness. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! There was an error. I was just guessing on some of the stuff. the jezabels sahara mahala

Uploader: Vudozshura
Date Added: 12 January 2017
File Size: 35.62 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83221
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





the jezabels sahara mahala

I was just guessing on some of the stuff. Why not add your own? Sahara Mahala The Jezabels.

User does not exist. Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. Login with Google Error: There also seems to be a theme of anti-climax here. Oh, good feeling, It seems I've waited; The seed, The moment of completeness. I want to be with you all of my days, On hallowed ground, But, honey every time we go to goal, The seeds of doubt Come creeping.

The Jezabels — Sahara Mahala. And I get this in winter, Get these visions, visions. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. jahala

Sahara Mahala

SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. And I know-know your divide Between bringing in the light, Playing in the height of the sky With saharx, with sweet hope, And playing in the pools where the broken lines Of your love meet. Lyrics submitted by everestdesign. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir.

And that sometimes the distant can play tricks on your mind, like "these visions", perhaps like a desert oasis. I get the feel you can kill these visions. Sahara Mahala, Sahara Mahala.

the jezabels sahara mahala

Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. There was an error. I've walked a thousand, To see you to heaven, To see you, where heather grows. Add your thoughts 2 Comments. Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. And I know I want to be with you all of my days, On hallowed ground, But, honey every time we go to goal, The seeds of doubt Hezabels creeping. Sahara Mahala song meanings.

More The Jezabels Lyrics. Maybe they're a complete jack wagon. Log in mabala to add this track to your mixtape!

I found this online and it seems to be closer. No Replies Log in to reply.

The Jezabels - Sahara Mahala Lyrics | SongMeanings

Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. We do not have any tags for Sahara Mahala lyrics.

The trick being, you make the person into a complete fantasy with anticipation, making a vision of who you think they are or what they are doing based on the time you actually spent with the person, rather than who they really are. Log in to add a tag. I think its used symbolically here mmahala represent the empty, barren feeling of missing someone who's far away, either physically or emotionally.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий